Search result description:Mar 5, 2013 ... This article describes how agile development practices can be adopted in the
highly regulated medical device field. This approach can be ...
Search result description:Nov 25, 2009 ... The Agile Scaling Model (ASM) is a contextual framework for effective adoption
and tailoring of agile practices to meet the unique challenges ...
Search result description:Tips. Arrange the sections on this page to see the updates you care about most at
the top. Or, use the Recent Updates view in the community navigation to view ...
Search result description:Jun 13, 2013 ... During my career, I have used many Agile methods/processes. IBM's Agile with
Discipline (AWD) happens to be one of them; therefore, I would ...
Search result description:Mar 17, 2014 ... For people who work in software development, I recommend this article: The End
of Agile: Death by Over-Simplification | Effective Software ...
Search result description:Agile Development with Jazz and Rational Team Concert. Mayank Parikh
mayank.parikh.@in.ibm.com. Acknowledgements: Thanks to Khurram Nizami for
Search result description:Feb 4, 2016 ... Learn some of the subtle differences in the approaches used to deliver IBM®
Business Process Manager (BPM) processes and agile ...
Search result description:Jun 17, 2016 ... Learn how agile software delivery teams enjoy greater levels of success and how
to increase the productivity of your software teams while ...
Search result description:Nov 9, 2010 ... When it comes to testing on agile projects it is common practice for agile teams to
adopt a " whole team testing " approach where the team itself ...
Search result description:Mar 14, 2015 ... Short feedback loops are one of the key benefits to the success of agile because
they enable teams to learn fast and adjust. This technique is ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2012 ... When it comes to delivering software to users, Agile development has yet to live
up to some of its promises in many organizations. The reasons ...
Search result description:Feb 7, 2012 ... Behind the scenes on IBM's agile transformation Look, ma! The elephant's
dancing even faster!** How does one of the world's largest software ...
Search result description:Dec 17, 2009 ... Agile software development projects often use iterative methods in the
requirement definition and design phase. By using a step-by-step ...
Search result description:May 22, 2013 ... A fair question to ask is why should your organization consider adopting the
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) process framework. I believe that ...
Search result description:Nov 3, 2009 ... At IBM Rational we define disciplined agile delivery as: Disciplined agile delivery
is an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) approach which ...
Related blog entries
- Planning Poker Is Not a Contact Sport ScottWill 2017-02-20T21:13:13Z
- DevOps workshops @IBM InterConnect - The year that was and the year th... Vijaysanthi 2017-02-20T11:55:48Z
- Speed Up SAFe Program Increment Planning with the New RTC Dependency B... giacomum 2017-02-03T13:12:48Z
- Developing learning-agile people and teams JeanmarieW 2016-10-21T19:04:46Z
- What it takes to act like a startup in an enterprise JeanmarieW 2016-07-25T20:13:52Z
Related forum threads
- Agile Project Management Methodology for Beginners posted by Shanera 2017-01-30T12:42:15Z
- Tech and Services Needs for a New Business Office posted by EmKate 2017-01-03T16:33:09Z
- z/OS port not working posted by DaveyC 2016-12-23T10:18:28Z
- New to Rhapsody or Model Based Engineering? posted by Adelgaard Johan 2016-12-09T07:44:02Z
- RMC SAFe PlugIn? posted by shaneski 2016-12-07T20:23:26Z
- DevOps Community
- Agile Skills Learning Circle
- IBM Rational community
- Maximo Quality and Test Community
- The Remote Learning Community