Search result description:Mar 5, 2013 ... Experts from IBM and Diagnostic Grifols describe how Diagnostic Grifols is using
agile software development approaches in the tightly ...
Search result description:Tips. Arrange the sections on this page to see the updates you care about most at
the top. Or, use the Recent Updates view in the community navigation to view ...
Search result description:If you're not better this month than you were last month, don't tell me you're Agile!”
I forget exactly where I heard that quote but it was from someone well known ...
Search result description:I recently wrote a detailed article about Large Agile Teams that was a detailed
walkthrough of how to structure agile teams of various sizes. I suspect that this is
Search result description:Feb 4, 2016 ... Learn some of the subtle differences in the approaches used to deliver IBM®
Business Process Manager (BPM) processes and agile ...
Search result description:Nov 25, 2009 ... The Agile Scaling Model (ASM) is a contextual framework for effective adoption
and tailoring of agile practices to meet the unique challenges ...
Search result description:Jun 13, 2013 ... During my career, I have used many Agile methods/processes. IBM's Agile with
Discipline (AWD) happens to be one of them; therefore, I would ...
Search result description:Feb 7, 2012 ... Behind the scenes on IBM's agile transformation Look, ma! The elephant's
dancing even faster!** How does one of the world's largest software ...
Search result description:Agile Development with Jazz and Rational Team Concert. Mayank Parikh
mayank.parikh.@in.ibm.com. Acknowledgements: Thanks to Khurram Nizami for
Search result description:Mar 17, 2014 ... For people who work in software development, I recommend this article: The End
of Agile: Death by Over-Simplification | Effective Software ...
Search result description:This blog is for anyone who understands how to apply agile to software
development but may find his or her team falling back into old habits when the
going gets ...
Search result description:Nov 9, 2010 ... When it comes to testing on agile projects it is common practice for agile teams to
adopt a " whole team testing " approach where the team itself ...
Search result description:Jan 9, 2015 ... Agility@Scale: Strategies for Scaling Agile Software Development.Search result title:
Search result description:Jul 30, 2009 ... Whenever I talk to people about agile software development, ... I'll be asked,
particularly by anyone in a management role, is how to fund agile ...
Search result description:Mar 30, 2016 ... The IBM SAFe(r) landing page has a new home on jazz.net here: http://jazz.net/
safe. Comments (0); Versions (139); Attachments (19); About.
Related blog entries
- Developing learning-agile people and teams JeanmarieW 2016-10-21T19:04:46Z
- Risk Reduction ScottWill 2016-09-27T19:10:38Z
- Timebox Planning Widget V2.9.1 with new Feature “show dependencies” su... giacomum 2016-08-29T09:27:46Z
- What it takes to act like a startup in an enterprise JeanmarieW 2016-07-25T20:13:52Z
- Webinar: Scaling DevOps for the Enterprise with GitHub Vijaysanthi 2016-07-21T08:04:29Z
Related forum threads
- Methods, and Practices: Rational Unified Process, OpenUP, Harmony and ... posted by SystemAdmin 2016-10-20T02:17:32Z
- Continous integration in IBM BPM posted by Venkata_D 2016-10-18T04:34:37Z
- Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Systems Engineering posted by BryanLS321 2016-10-04T03:38:35Z
- How does SE get LEAN for Agile posted by JPorter 2016-10-04T03:38:35Z
- The Hay Group Singapore: People management posted by KACHADAPRIEST 2016-09-01T01:05:22Z
- DevOps Community
- Agile Skills Learning Circle
- Maximo Quality and Test Community
- Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Systems Engineering
- IBM Rational community