Secure REST APIs with IBM Security Access Manager
Create fine-grained access control to your web services interfaces
Create fine-grained access control on your REST interfaces
In this white paper, Ori Pomerantz walks you through a step-by-step example of how to use the WebSEAL component of IBM Security Access Manager to create an authorization policy that governs and restricts who can access which APIs in a REST interface. After you read this white paper, you can create a policy of your own and deploy it on the interfaces that you need to protect.
- Download the Using IBM Security Access Manager Web Gateway to Filter REST interfaces white paper from the Security on developerWorks Resource Library.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks blog to learn about new security-related how-to guides, articles, and demo videos.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks community to find more how-to-guides, articles, videos, and demos our community resource library.
- Sign up for the weekly Security On developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.