This roadmap outlines the information resources that are available for IBM® Rational® Functional Tester.
- Features and benefits
- Video tour overview
- Conceptual, procedural, and reference help
- Version 8.0 readme file
- Functional Tester Plus package overview
- Test application domain support
- Introduction to Rational Functional Tester proxy SDK
- Editing functional test scripts using APIs
- Create a data-driven functional test tutorial
- Test Adobe Flex application tutorial
- Extend Functional Tester capabilities using Proxy SDK video tutorial
- Functional test project sample
- Functional testing proxy SDK technology samples
Installing, configuring, and migrating
- Troubleshooting functional tests
- Rational Functional Tester 8.0 technotes search page
- IBM Support Assistant application
Find additional education and other product resources.
Rational Functional Tester on developerWorks®: Technical resources and best practices for Rational Functional Tester, including articles and tutorials.
Software Support Handbook: Contact information and guidelines or reference materials that you need when you require support
Product Education: Descriptions of current IBM course offerings for the product and enrollment opportunities.
Rational Library: Latest versions of the product documentation in addition to product Redbooks, white papers, and other supplemental information.
Rational Business Driven Development for Compliance: How to design your processes and solutions using Rational products to manage compliance.
Extending IBM Rational Functional Tester with Open Source Tools: An article on configuring Rational Functional Tester to use SQuirreL SQL for database testing.
Implementing the ITCL (or IBM) Framework using Rational Functional Tester: How the IBM framework can be implemented while using IBM Rational Functional Tester for automating the functional tests of an application.
Functional and GUI testing discussion forum: A discussion forum where you can share questions and comments about using Functional Tester.