A web-based centralized test management environment that provides a collaborative and customizable solution for test planning, workflow control, tracking and metrics reporting.
- Integrating CLM with HP Quality Center
Robin Bobbitt takes you on a deep dive into the Rational Adapter for HP ALM use cases
- Integrate IBM Rational CLM with HP ALM, Atlassian JIRA, and Git
Linden Hill describes how to use IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters to set up a complex topology that integrates Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management products with third-party Application Lifecycle Management.
- What's new in Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
Gary Cernosek discusses the latest additions which help connect ALM products with more third-party tools and improve enterprise manageability. Read the article to find out the other new features added to the adapters.
- Use Rational Quality Manager to manage lab assets in virtual environments
Read how the IBM Tivoli Lab in Rome piloted an integration of Rational Quality Manager, by extending the Rational Test Lab Manager component, with IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager.
- Manage test data more effectively with Rational Quality Manager 4.0.1
Subhajit Bhuiya shows you to use new features in IBM Rational Quality Manager 4.0.1 to organize test data and define and override selection criteria.