This browser-based IC package provides a handy utility, CSET.PL, which allows users to easily undo, redo, print, and merge the change set of an activity in a UCM development environment.
CSET.PL is a script to manage various operations in IBM Rational® ClearCase® UCM. It is contained within this "IC package," a browser-based program that can be installed locally like a pre-packaged website and provides the script along with instructions for installation and use in a navigable interface.
To use this package, do the following:
- Save the zip file, to your computer.
- Extract the contents of this file to a local directory. (If using Winzip®, be sure to check the Use folder names option in the Extract dialog box.)
- When you extract these files, a new folder,
CSET_ICPis created under the installation directory you specified. Navigate to this folder, and click
- When a browser window opens, click Start IC package.
|File description, 50 characters max.||cset_icp.zip||818 KB|
- Learn more about ClearCase administration by taking one of the following courses from IBM Rational, SCM470: Mastering Rational ClearCase Administration for Windows, or SCM471: Mastering Rational ClearCase Administration for UNIX
- The ClearCase reference manual Developing Software with Rational Clearcase will provide additional detail regarding the steps involved in working with ClearCase.
- See the ClearCase area of developerWorks Rational
Get products and technologies
- Check out the IBM Rational ClearCase product page
- For more ClearCase scripts, plug-ins, and utilities, see the Rational downloads page on developerWorks Rational.