System z Security Event for Today and Tomorrow...
Note the dates have changed but the website still shows the old dates (in a GIF which is messy to edit, there's a lesson there for all webmasters!)
New dates are Tue 28th Sep to Fri 1st Oct 2010.
If you use LinkedIN then I've added the event here - please update if you're attending and maybe we can meet up.
Topics for the 4-day conference are
- IBM's Security Strategy
- z Operating Systems new Security Announcements
- Regulation & Compliance Security Solutions
- Key Management on the Mainframe
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Cryptographic Solution Update
- LDAP on z
- Transaction Manager Security
- Tivoli Security Solutions
- Rational Security Solutions
- Information Management & DB2 Security what is new?
- IBM Security Research Lab update
- Storage Security Solutions
- Customer case studies