The new Global WebSphere Community
brings you a new Webcast on June 29 titled "Save Time, Money, and Rackspace with IBM’s Revolutionary WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance"
. Learn how you can deploy this new cost-effective appliance to enable rapid and secure integration with your existing infrastructure to provide simple support for common caching scenarios.
Date and time: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 11:00 - 12:00 ET
. Register now.
Participate in this Webcast and learn how to:
- Reduce install, setup and configuration time
- Enable efficient setup, configuration and management of the appliance and transaction load within your datacenter
- Report key metrics pertaining to your transaction load and memory using status widgets
- Utilize large (160 GB) cache, instead of a back-end database to provide increased application scalability and performance
- Lower risk of data loss while providing continuous availability
I hope you will join us as a Global WebSphere Community member and participate in this Webcast. Register now.
Joe Lea, WebSphere eXtreme Scale Product Manager
Joe Lea is the WebSphere eXtreme Scale Product Manager. During his 10 years with IBM's Software Group, Joe's passion has been turning new concepts and technologies into products that address real business issues. Following IBM's mantra of "innovation that matters" he has been awarded more than 10 patents for innovations that IBM subsequently delivered to market in our software portfolio. Prior to joining IBM Joe earned a doctorate studying Human Computer Interaction at the University of Florida. The work he currently enjoys most is communicating IBM's vision to customers and bringing their perspective back into IBM's development labs.