- my ISSW colleague Bill Hines lists practices more customers should be following
- Jason McGee answers your WebSphere XD questions (as in WebSphere Extended Deployment (XD))
- two articles on the mediations feature of the Service Integration Bus: Dan Murphy's message routing article and Rachel and Andre's mediations in an ESB article
- an application server profiles article (as in WAS 6: Application Server Profiles)
- using PHP with J2EE (as in PHP, SourceForge, and Eclipse)
- an article on using RAD to build Swing GUIs (using What is RAD 6.0?)
Also, there's a really good article on configuring WAS 6 to use WMQ as a JMS provider. Hey, I wrote that article; no wonder it's so good! :-)
Plus, next month's meet the expert is Skyler Thomas talking about WebSphere Portal Server, so go submit some questions for him.
So, lots of good WebSphere info. Check it out.