IBM has launched a new channel on YouTube, IBMCloud. It's a collection of videos that further explain cloud computing.
The main video is Introducing Smart Business Development and Test on the IBM Cloud:
One I like in particular is IBMers on How Cloud Computing Will Make IT Easier:
One way they explain that cloud computing makes things easier is setting up test environments and making sure your development environment is set up the same as your test environment. This is one of the strengths of the WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance, described further in IBM CloudBurst: Simplifying the IT environment for better productivity:
IBM has posted some other videos about cloud computing that for some reason aren't listed on this channel. (Probably because they were posted before the channel was created.)
There are a couple of dW blogs on cloud computing:
- Doug Tidwell by Cloud Computing Evangelist Doug Tidwell
- Silver Linings of Cloud Computing by fellow ISSWer Tendai Chinoda
- A view from the clouds: Cloud computing for the WebSphere developer by Dustin Amrhein and Scott Quint in WebSphere development
- Smarter Collaboration insights by Antony Satyadas in SWG marketing
- Web 2.0 Goes to Work by multiple SWG bloggers
Thanks to my fellow ISSW consultant Sreekanth Iyer for pointing out the YouTube channel to me.