WebSphere Adapter/Cast Iron Connector for JD Edwards Enterprise One
provides a way for applications to interact with data on JD Edwards
Enterprise One servers. It is needed to create multiple user accounts rather than
using an existing one to enable multi access of JD Edwards Enterprise One
System especially while doing
an inbound operation .
To do it proceed with the following steps
for creating the user account from the HTML Client of JDE Edwards Enterprise One Server.
- Go to Fast Path P0092
- Select Preferred User and click on
- In the window opens fill the name
for New USER.
- Check whether the New User is
- Now go to the Fast Path p98owsec.
Type Preferred User in
USER/ROLE and get the Records listed.
- Provide the name of the New USER.
- Click on SAVE.
- Click on Form (right click ) click
on Admin Password Rec.
- Provide the Password in the next
- Now go to this Fast Path
- There click on ADD.
- Add a new Subscriber providing
Transport Type as JAVACONN.
- Then click on SAVE.
- Click on the New subscriber listed
and right click on ROW icon and change the status to ACTIVE.
- Again click on ROW and click on
Event Subscription and ADD a NEW USER Event. subscription by Giving
Name and Description. Also Change the Status of it to Active by
right clicking on ROW.
- Now Right click on ROW and go to
Subscribed Env and provide the Environment DV900 and JDV900 as
- Then again go to ROW and give the
Subscribed events as RTCOOUT and RTSOOUT which will be recognized as
Real Time Event( Inbound configuration).
- Click on Save and close.
- Then Restart the Transaction
Meet all soon with a new blog !