Sorting condition for retrieval of Business Objects in a particular order For JDEdwards Adapter
Aparna Srinivasan 27000574QJ Visits (2632)
JDE Adapter supports Sorting Condition for retrieval of records of Business objects in Ascending or Descending order for user's convenience. This makes the viewing of the results retrieve operation more easier. The property can be used with other conditions like Less than , Greater than etc. This helps the Adapter to retrieve the records in a Ascending or Descending order based on the attribute value provided by the user for sorting.
To do this follow the steps below,
1. Open the IBM Integration Designer and start IBM Process Server
2. Open the External Service Wizard and proceed with the EMD Steps for Outbound
3. In BO Selection Edit Query and select XML list query and Provide the value " F0101 ".
4. Then click on Run Query , A Configuration Properties window opens, select Table Type as OWTABLE.
5. Under Query select Sort Condition , provide Condition as Ascending /Descending and attribute as Address Number or any other
6. Also we can provide the Query operation as Less Than, Greater than also select multiple conditions by using AND/OR Clause along with Sorting Condition
7. Select Max no. of
Records to be retrieved value as 100000 or more(Depending on the no
of records to be retrieved)
8. Create an Embedded
Module and finish.
9. In the Test Client Screen provide the value for Address number and run it .All the records will be displayed depending on the condition you provided.
10. Now the records are
displayed in ASCE
This Condition helps to display the records in ASCENDING /DESCENDING order. The usefulness of this feature is we can use this condition for different attribute value and retrieve the records
Hope this information is useful .Meet you soon with an other blog !!