Common Configuration issues to be addressed before running SAP Adapter on Windows Platform
BDTT_Nabila_Kazmi 270003BDTT Visits (1960)
Here I am listing the issues likely to happen:
1. SAP JCO file location, these have to be placed in the WebSphere AppServer lib and bin folder (jar and dll files respectively).
2. SAP Ports added to services file i.e. Wind
3. If your WebSphere server is a 32 or 64 bit installation making sure the jco files are of the same bit is absolutely necessary. This is another problem one is very likely to run into as it usually happens that people are unaware of the bit versions they are working on.
4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 windows patch(vcredist_x86) has to be installed on a machine before running the adapter.
5. SAP Enterprise Server (EIS) should be up and running. This involves both the running of machine on which the SAP EIS is installed and configured and also making sure that the SAP service is up and running. Just the running of machine will still result in problem if the SAP service is down.
6. Make sure while using IID(Integration Designer) that the workspace does not contain any spaces. If this happens you are likely to run into a ResourceException.
Make sure that the above configuration issues are addressed and taken care of in order to avoid the most basic issues that one is likely to encounter.