• 1. I'm satisfied with what I'm already using: if ain’t broke don’t fix it.
• 2. No one else is using it.: what came first chicken or egg
• 3. I don't think it can perform well enough.- trust
• 4. I don't know how to get started.- what do I do
• 5. It's hard to make it a habit.: “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” Benjamin Franklin
Isn't it all about decisions? From a software perspective that starts at the beginning
a better question is ...where does it end....
Confession 80: Stop, Yield or Go
FrancesP 060001Y1C0 Identificações:  modeling java linux open technology software aix confession source rational decision 1.409 Visitas