"IBM Monitoring and Diagnostics Tools for Java - Interactive Diagnostic Data Explorer (IDDE)" technical preview has now been released via the IBM Support Assistant.
The first technical preview release contains the following features:
Problem Determination (PD) Navigator View
- Supports system cores, IBM javacores and PHD files.
- Link to local artifacts outside of the current workspace
- Wizards to add and remove IDDE from projects in the workspace
- Delete investigation logs and project folders from the workspace
- Multiple JVM support
- Supports zip and jar files
- Auto-complete for commands
- Syntax highlighting
- In-line expansion of commands
- Save and restore an investigation
- Code folding of responses received from commands
- Outline view tracks issued commands and subsequent responses
- Wizard to simplify plugin creation.
- Real-time monitoring of changes made to plugin and reflected in analysis session.
Watch this space for upcoming beta refreshes
You can read more information on the new releases here: