Katie Linendoll, technology expert, introduces Day Two by exposing game-changing technologies that support more efficient transaction processing (TP).
- MasterCard's Group Head of Processing Products, Johan Gerber, discusses the model of connecting consumers to merchants and innovative transaction processing (at 9:30).
- IBM Senior VP and Group Executive Steve Mills discusses how to thrive in the era of ubiquitous transactions (at 20:55).
- Katie talks with Dale Potter and Dr. Glenn Geiger of Ottawa Hospital about Watson and its new job in health care (at 41:00).
- IBM VP BPM Phil Gilbert provides a deep dive into IBM technologies that facilitate TP for the new era of computing (at 55:31).
- Chris Robins, CEO of BodyMedia, highlights how efficient TP makes multi-variate data monitoring (body sensing) a possibility (at 1:26:47).
- IBM VP WebSphere Foundation, Mobile, Enterprise Bob Sutor brings the idea of mobile into TP (at 1:42:16).
- IBM Senior VP GBS Bridget van Kralingen explains how better TP gives you better tools to connect with customers (at 1:49:54).
Look for more in the next general session. 2:04:47
Audio-only feeds: dW podcast RSS
| dW iTunes channel