If you are attending Enterprise2.0 conference next week in Boston, here are some of the events that I will be at. I may session-hop because there is just too much to see. Our BlueIQ Social software adoption will be all around the event, and even Gina Poole, our VP will be there.
8:30am – 4:15pm, Black Belt Practitioners Workshop
4:30-6pm, Evening in the Cloud
Sean Poulley, VP Online Collaboration Services
3:30-4:30pm, Lotus Enterprise Collaboration and Productivity
Kevin Cavanaugh, VP Messaging and Collaboration
12:00-12:45pm (after lunch), Social Networking for Business Book Signing/Giveaway & Nurturing BlueIQ: Enterprise 2.0 Adoption in IBM Whitepaper release – at IBM Booth on expo floor.
1-2pm, Evolution of E2.0 at IBM: The Frustrations and the Glory
Jeanne Murray and Rawn
2:30-3pm, A quick chat/meetup around my book Social Networking for Business, at IBM Booth
3:30-4:30pm, Social Behavior, Usage Patterns and Adoption
David Millen, IBM Research
There are also SweetTweets--Yay! Candy! as my 3yr old would say--at the booth during most of the show.
Other interesting sessions to go see:
- Rachel Happe, You say Social Media I say Community, Does it Matter? Tues 3:30-4:30pm
- Marcia Conner’s panel on Social Learning, Thurs 10:45-11:45pm
- Kathleen Culver, Greg Lowe’s The Dark Side of E2.0 Wed 8-8:45pm
Unfortunately with conflicts, I’ll miss some sessions that seem interesting:
- Rob Howard’s Strategic Analytics on Wed 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Mike Gotta’s Standards panel also on Wed 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Dion Hinchcliffe’s Establishing ROI panel, Wed 3:30-4:30pm
Like everyone, I’ll probably be posting on and off about what I see and hear at the conference.