- help our customers (via hints & tips) drive more value from licenses and subscriptions
- gather feedback from readers on quality topics
- share information about our continuous improvement effort
- share customer success stories
- develop a conversation with our customers about achieving and maintaining excellence as your preferred provider of software, support and services.
As the Technical Quality Champion for the IBM Collaboration Solutions division, I lead our continuous improvement effort worldwide. I own the quality planning process by which each release project must establish strategic quality improvement goals, certify we achieved them before release, and measure actual performance against in-market performance goals, while the release is supported in the market. My expectation is that a conversation with you via this blog will have value for us both. I plan to share information about our continuous improvement effort and the quality of our solutions. And whether you are a user, administrator, buyer, analyst, partner, student, or other stake holder relative to our software, I hope to learn more about your view of the quality of our solutions. And I'll throw in varied musings to personalize the blog.
If you think these purposes match your interests, I invite you to revisit often and perhaps subscribe to the feed. Please engage in the conversation by submitting constructive comments to the blog entries. It's all about Quality and Collaboration. If you would like to propose a new main topic, you can do so by sending me a note at email@example.com with the exact term "QC blog" included in the Subject line.
Looking forward to our conversation :-) Best regards, Flemming T Christensen