Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2012 - Orlando brings together a powerful combination of best practices, and success stories, thought leadership, new technology and services, and networking opportunities designed for marketing, eCommerce, and supply chain executives and practitioners.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should attend:
- See the vision. Hear from experts how Smarter Commerce solutions are already inspiring new ideas and creative approaches that drive customer value.
- Gain cross-industry knowledge. Gain knowledge, tips and see best practices from other industries so you can begin to transform your business immediately.
- Network, network, network! Share and develop ideas with some of the brightest technical and business minds from across the globe.
- Get the most out of your investment. Get the most out of your IBM solution through in-depth sessions led by IBM technologists and customers.
- See it first. Be the first to see the latest trends in mobile, cloud, integration and eCommerce.
Featured dynamic conference keynote speakers:
- Guy Kawasaki of Garage Technology Ventures and author of “Enchantment” on changing hearts, minds, & actions
- Dan Heath, best-selling author of “Switch,” on how to change things when change is hard
- Craig Hayman, General Manager, IBM Software Industry Solutions, on engaging the empowered customer
Great Opportunities to connect with the Electronics industry team as part of the Industrial & High Tech track
- 4 Industrial & High Tech focused sessions
- Special breakfast and lunch tables for Industrial & High Tech
- Network with Electronics team during the Wednesday evening reception
- One-on-One executive meetings
- Suggested agenda for breakout sessions including Industrial & High Tech sessions as well as buy, market, sell and service sessions
- Small group discussions on Electronics