Who are the established software partners that have collaborative offerings with the IBM Natural Resources Framework
- Armedia developed the ConnText product to provide real-time information exchange between FileNet and Maximo. As soon as a procedure is updated via FileNet it becomes available to Maximo users.
- AspenTech's deep industry expertise and InfoPlus 21 data historian combined with IBM’s broad industry framework integration enables our customers to reduces the time to assess root causes of problems, resulting in faster and better business decisions
- BPD Zenith is a system integration partner to the framework. They specialize in asset management solutions built on Tivoli Maximo.
- ChemLogix’s chemical industry credentials and expertise, combined with the Sterling Transportation Management System SAAS solution, offers customers a low-risk, quick-to-market logistics solution with measurable ROI.
- Honeywell’s Uniformance® Process History Database (PHD) combined with the IBM framework enables integrated real-time visibility across oilfields, pipelines, refineries, chemical plants and other facilities
- L&T InfoTech is a system integrator skilled in designing and delivering solutions built on the IBM Integrated Information Core.
- OSIsoft delivers the PI System, the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure, for management of real-time data and events. Integration with the IBM framework can improve asset performance, increase energy efficiency, mitigate risk, centralize knowledge, and optimize production to drive profitability and remain competitive.
- SignalDemand provides a series of proprietary mathematical models for price forecasting and optimization in their EnterpriseOptimizer offering wrapped around IBM analytics capabilities.
- SISCO's Utility Integration Bus (UIB) is a standards-based integration platform designed to significantly reduce the engineering effort required to integrate data
Trilog’s ProjExec enables IBM customers to empower project teams, streamline project schedules and support the global coordination of projects both large and small. ProjExec for IBM Social Business is robust project management that delivers all the advanced project management functions today’s teams need in a highly secure environment. Configurable role-based workflow and security enable professional project management tools that support the most rigorous methodologies.
Zebra's Personnel Safety Solution provides real-time visibility into the location and identification of thousands of workers, visitors and assets indoors and outdoors, allowing you to radically improve safety practices and incident prevention.
Software and hardware providers achieve framework partnership status through validation. Validation is a pre-sales activity which tests the ability of the solution components to exchange and use information. Clients have an increased level of confidence in selecting and implementing the combined Chongqing/IBM solution since it has been pre-tested.
System Integrators and Resellers achieve framework partnership status by certification testing combined with a completed first transaction.
Does your company have capabilities that complement the IBM offerings defined in the NRF Framework?