- Brianna M. Smith: Using Requirements Composer to improve the requirements review process with IBM CIO projects. A survey of IBM Rational's Requirements Management Tools
- Zhe Leonard: You Rang? Real Support Calls from Real Rational Quality Manager Customers,
- James Chung: How to reference a datasource using Resource Injection in a JEE application using IBM Rational Application Developer (IRAD) and WebSphere
- Bertrand Durou: Closing the Loop: From Support Request to ALMRequest and Back with Client Lifecycle Management on IBM Rational ClearQuest
- Christian Glockner: Closing the Loop: From Support Request to ALMRequest and Back with Client Lifecycle Management on IBM Rational ClearQuest
- Ali Manji: Case Study: Creating a Global ALM Environment with Rational Team Concert and Quality Manager
- Stuart W. Poulin: Decomposing the IBM Rational ClearQuest ALM 1.1 Schema
Looking to meet Technical Support management? Want an opportunity to share your feedback with our Technical Support executive? Need to know how to get some attention on one of your important pmrs? Want to come to one of our lightening sessions to learn some technical tips and tricks? Have you heard about our improvements to the Support website with the Support Portal? Do you know how to leverage our Electronic Service Requests(SR)? Well, look no further. Come talk to Rational Client Support in the Support Cafe! We have moved from the Solution Center into our own room. Come and enjoy some refreshments and discuss your Support needs when YOUR schedule permits. We are here to assist you and share some knowledge with our rolling lightening sessions. Stop by and check it out!
Asia 5 Dolphin Hotel (Lobby Level)
The Rational Accelerated Value Program Team is proud to host an “invitation only” experience for you at Innovate 2010 - The Accelerated Value Red Carpet Lounge.
Red Carpet Lounge Welcome Reception: Sunday, June 6, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Red Carpet Lounge: June 7-10, 8:00am - 5:00pm