Greetings from IBM Middleware ClearCase Client Support!
We are glad to invite you to the OpenMic* session on "CCRC WAN Server and CTE".
Please join us virtually on Wednesday, September 30th 2015 at 14:30 to 15:30 IST.
TAKE AWAY's: Overview of the CCRC WAN Server and CTE client along with discussion on commonly faced issues and troubleshooting tips/details on setting up DEBUG traces.
*OpenMic is a conference call along with webcasts where technical experts share their knowledge and answer your questions.
Topic: "CCRC WAN Server and CTE"
If you are running in a WAN environment, the Rational CCRC WAN server provides the IBM Rational® ClearTeam Explorer™ with access to
Rational ClearCase® repositories and support for Rational ClearCase web views and automatic views.
The ClearTeam Explorer is a user interface for IBM Rational ClearCase that is powered by Eclipse technology.
ClearTeam Explorer includes many of the features provided by the native ClearCase client and can run on a broad range of Windows and UNIX systems.
When: 30th September 2015, 14:30 to 15:30 IST (India Standard Time).
Following are the key areas which we would cover:
CCRC WAN SERVER:
1. Overview and Pre-requisites of installing the CCRC WAN server
2. Creating a new WAS profile using the command line and through the GUI
3. Installing into an existing or a new WAS profile
4. Configuring IHS re-direction using the WebSphere Customization Toolbox and checking functionality/Connectivity
5. Accessing and getting around the WAS Admin console
1. Accessing the CCRC WAN server through a CTE client
2. Types of views that can be used with CTE
3. Common user connectivity issues with the CTE client
4. Steps to consider while troubleshooting CCRC issues
5. Configuring Debug/Trace with CCRC and Important Files and logs associated with CCRC
* Technotes to be referred and useful links
- Pankaj Jain
- Raghavendra H.S
The speakers are part of the IBM Rational ClearCase Support Team with significant experience in the Software Configuration Management domain.
Web Conference Details for all :
(We would request you all to kindly join in 10 minutes prior to the start time)
NOTE: Kindly select the option of 'Join as a Guest'
Meeting ID: 831-267
*THERE IS NO PASSWORD SET FOR THIS MEETING*
Conference Call Phone numbers (Full list of WW access #)
Participant pass code: 70272389
How to use India toll-free:
1. Dial 000-117 on your phone
2. You will be asked to dial the number you are calling; please dial: 888 426 6840
3. Put in the pass-code: 70272389
We would also be broadcasting the audio through the web meeting.
In case, if you are unable to dial in to the AT&T conference call for any reason, you would still be able to hear the session.
IBM Middleware ClearCase Client Support