Historically, when you think about support content, you think tech notes and tech docs.
But support provides other content to help you be successful with our Rational products, like IBM Education Assistant
modules - multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business needs.
The Top Ten Rational IEA modules for June:
- Rational Functional Tester, v6.1, Scripting, Tips and Tricks
- Rational Diagnostic Tool for Eclipse, v1, Using RDTE, Intro to OSGi technology
- Rational Functional Tester, v6.1, Scripting, Data Driven Tests
- Rational ClearCase, v7, Intro to ClearCase
- Rational Application Developer, v6, Debugging Applications
- Rational Functional Tester, v6.1, Scripting, Preparing to Test
- Rational Application Developer, v6, Javaserver faces (JSF), Architecture and details
- Rational Application Developer, v6, Web services tools, Services Applications
- Rational ClearCase, v7, Intro to UCM, Working with UCM Projects
- Rational Functional Tester, v7, Recording, Automated test scripts
You can find these, and many more, here
Is there a topic you'd like to see in a future IEA module? Leave a comment and let us know!