- A RESTful notification service
- PhoneGap, an open source framework for building hybrid mobile apps
- A lightweight WebSphere Application Server runtime
- Sample code, including:
- A simple application that demonstrates the client-side notification library.
- A sample insurance application that a customer might use to report a car accident to his insurance company.
- A hybrid version of the existing Dojo Showcase sample. This one can run when the mobile device is disconnected from the network.
- A Dojo Mobile-enhanced version of the existing PhoneGap API sample. This one looks and feels nicer.
IBM Mobile Technology Preview
Tom Young 120000GK47 Tags:  phonegap dojo_mobile notification mobile_technology_preview 6,621 Views
If you want to learn about a good way to develop and extend web applications for mobile devices (meaning Android devices, at present), download and try the IBM Mobile Technology Preview. MTP is a set of code samples and services to help you get started. Here's what comes in the box: