In the realm of Messaging Products, a new version of Message Broker is released. Have a look at the announcement letter here.
I was always curious to watch something new in Message Broker, not only that I work on it, but, the fact of the NEW Message Broker supporting a new variety of Nodes. The new set of nodes supports the ERP applications, the High Performance XML Parser, the enhanced support to WebService, are something to watch for.
What’s new in Version 6.1?
- Extended platform and operating system support for runtime environments
- New WebSphere Adapters nodes
- Ability to process data in files
- New EmailOutput node
- New Collector node
- New Route node
- New DatabaseRoute node
- New DatabaseRetrieve node
- Enhancements to the XSLTransform node
- Ability to browse WebSphere MQ messages
- New and enhanced Web services support (including new SOAP nodes)
- New and enhanced message domains and parsers
- Enhancements to message sets
- Node Properties view
- New security manager
- Using databases in the Message Broker Toolkit
- Calling a Java method from a mapping node
- Switching Trace nodes off
- XPath expressions
All documentation for this new release could be found here.
Have Fun !!!