Hey customers and business partners,
As many of you know, Warren and Kitty Elsmore are organizing Swan boat races at lunch time during Lotusphere. There are 2 people to a boat. So, in an effort to 'team' with you-- our customers-- better, the Design team is looking for people to race with us.
Below are the names and roles of the Design team members who are participating. This is your chance for "quality" one-one-one time. Think about it, perhaps it's an opportunity for things like this: you say "Hey John, promise to re-design free time lookup, or I'll turn the boat so that you get soaked!"
- Mary Beth Raven - Designer for "framework" things like the sidebar, and team lead
- John Lance - Designer for Calendar and Contacts
- Sheri Branco - User studies and usability for framework things (she has the unenviable job of telling me that my designs are sometimes stupid without actually saying it that way)
- Margo Ezekiel - Designer for Mail and Personal Journal.
- Deb Maurer - User studies and usability for Calendar and Contacts
- Jodi Rexford - Designer for DWA (Domino Web Access, aka iNotes)
- Kristina McBlain- Designer for To-do's and Composite applications
Post a note below about who you'd like to have on your team, The first responder gets the team member, If you don't care, we'll just assign them in order. (And if nobody responds at all, we'll just have to team up with each other, and then shoot the water pistols at lazy developers whose templates generate lots of "object variable not set" messages-- cause customers always blame US for any Notes error message!)