The Lotus user experience (UX ) Lab is going to offer a one-time opportunity for our customers at Lotusphere 2008 - "The 15-minute Usability and Design Evaluation" - in the User Experience Lab, Rm. Asia 4. We'll only be doing this from 1-5 pm on Monday afternoon.
Here's the deal: you can bring in one application, working, and with data ideally, (Notes, Web, Sametime, Portal, Quickr, Connections, Expeditor, any Lotus product) and we'll have someone look at it and make suggestions for 15 minutes. We'll have network connectivity, but if you are bringing a Notes application, a local replica might be best.
The benefits to you are threefold:
1. You can get some quick feedback with practical suggestions from our expert user experience design team.
2. You can take away a handy list of "things to look for" in the form of a guide with some knowledge about how to apply them at home.
3. While you are in the lab, you can sign up to provide US with feedback about many of our products.
Who will evaluate your app:
Chris Blatnik will be joining us as an evaluator, and many of the Notes design team that posts to this blog, including myself, John Lance, Betsy Comstock and designers from our other products!!
- What: The 15-minute Usability and Design Evaluation
- When: Monday, Jan 21, 1 - 5 pm. First come, first served. Time strictly enforced.
- Where: Dolphin, Asia 4 - Lotusphere 2008
- Why: Take home some quick tips to make your users happy and productive.