It is hard to believe it is September. The summer certainly kept me hopping and left me with little time to blog. I apologize for this long gap and I promise, you'll be hearing from me much more frequently starting TODAY!
For me and the other members of my team, September means one thing... the 2010 Information On Demand Conference is just around the corner! 47 days to be exact! Like last year, I will be writing a blog series on everything that is going on at IOD for Information Management Services, Education, and Support. This series will include:
- Pre-conference education classes: getting the most from your IOD learning experience
- FREE Information Management Certification exams, new exams, and how to get prepared
- Conference Bookstore: your source for printed and electronic books about all things Information Management and more
- Meet us at the Hub: Talk to the experts from IM Services, Education, and Support in the EXPO
- IM Software Services at IOD
- IM Software Subscription & Support at IOD
- IM Accelerated Value Program at IOD
- Connecting with the event from home
- and MORE!
I look forward to sharing all the excitement with you as we get ready for the conference. Look for my first post on Pre-Conference Education to be out later this week.
In the meantime, you can start connecting with the Information on Demand Conference Community Online. Join the conversation on Twitter, get the latest updates from your peers on Facebook and LinkedIn, and see what's happening on the conference floor via YouTube!