If you're like me, it takes me a while to find related content and would prefer if I could find everything in one place. So I decided that it might be helpful if I provided some popular resources that you may be interested in as you explore visualization software for Java. Here are ten resources that you may find interesting:
- IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise Overview Presentation - In this 20 minute introductory video presentation. You'll see how this product can be used to create diagrams, dashboards, maps, schedule displays and charts
- Interacting with JSF Diagrams in JViews Diagrammer V8.7
- This article discusses the interactors that allow users of IBM ILOG
JViews Diagrammer to alter the graphical representation of Web-based
- JViews Enterprise On-Demand Movies - Quick product walk-throughs, ranging from installation and setup demos for beginners, to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
- JViews Enterprise Interactive Flash Demonstrations - 19 interactive demos that illustrate the range of graphical interfaces that can be built using JViews Enterprise.
- FREE JViews Enterprise 90-day Trial - Download the trial at no cost. And now that JViews Diagrammer, JViews Maps, JViews Charts, or JViews Gantt are included as an option in JViews Enterprise, you only need to download the trial once to play with each feature/functionality.
- IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise Technical Forum - Submit your technical product problems and questions on this forum.
- Product datasheet - IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise V8.7 product datasheet
- Product support - If you're an existing customer looking for product support, check out the support for fix packs and technical troubleshooting questions.
- Visualization zone on developerWorks - Resources for developerWorks to learn more about visualization components for Java, including great technical articles.
- Visualization software for Java on IBM - The official marketing page for the JViews product line but there are several technical white papers, IBM Redbooks and product details that you may find useful.
If you're looking for some additional information, please let me know. Enjoy!