Fired up my feed reader this morning and found quite a few wonderful gems...
- Sam Ruby: Open Media Standards
- Burningbird: Points
- Geeking with Greg: Google Maps API
- Jeneane Sessum: "I can't keep up"
My favorite quote from Sam:
Dare, is it possible for that goal to be achieved in a manner that is
- 100% vendor neutral,
- implemented by everybody,
- freely extensible by anybody, and
- cleanly and thoroughly specified?
If not, why not?
If so, who are the biggest winners if is done any other way?
And from Burningbird:
Darn, I missed adding the reference to global warming. But if you thought my cramming all sorts of odds and ends bits into comments was hard to follow, wait till you see RSS 2.0 in 18 months time.
We're definitely in for an interesting ride.