Ok, this is probably not news to you but there is information you should know.
The Insight conference, formerly known as Information on Demand (IOD), is going on Oct 26-30.
This is only 35 days from now! There is a lot of good content. Fro me, it starts on Sunday with an IoT deep dive call/meeting.
From there, I'll go to the demo ped to spend my evening. Please come visit
For the week, I am particularly interested in the Streams sessions such as:
- IIS-5486A: UCLA Department of Neurosurgery Analyzes Millions of Streaming Data Points to Predict Cranial Pressure
- IIS-5795A: Use Cases: Real-Time Analytics for Voice Data
- IIS-6294A: Streams in Action: Panel of Users
Just to name a few. I am involved in a few sessions:
- LCI-4252A: Hands-on lab "Streams and text analytics" on Tuesday afternoon (2:00pm)
- LCI-5454A: Hands-on lab "The Internet of Things and Geospatial Analytics Powered by InfoSphere Streams", on Thursday morning (10:00am)
- IIS-7096A : Expert Exchange "How to Harness the Internet of Things"
The other exciting part for me is that I am coming out with a new book:
"The Power of Now: Real-Time Analytics and IBM InfoSphere Streams"
I am doing a book signing on Tuesday between 9:30 and 10:30.
The Insight conference provides many excellent learning opportunities on many subjects including Cloud, mobile/Social, security, analytics, and more.
It is also a great opportunity to network with experts from IBM, partners, and other customers.
I'm looking forward to see many of you there at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
For more information on the conference, please go to the following web site: