• Add a Comment
  • Edit
  • More Actions v
  • Quarantine this Entry

Comments (4)

1 localhost commented Trackback

Hello, success in your work!

2 Gabriel MOSCALU commented Permalink

Hi there,

 
I've been struggling to get this working, and I have found this article quite useful, so many thanks.
 
By the tests I did, I can see that the "php_pdo_informix.dll" file was removed in XAMPP versions later than 1.7.1 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/1.7.1/xampp-win32-1.7.1.zip/download)> So, in case anyone goes through the same nightmares as I did, I hope this info helps.
 
I have just downgraded from 1.7.3 to 1.7.1, and it works now....

Add a Comment Add a Comment