OpenAdmin Tool Version 2.27 Has Arrived!
What's new in OAT 2.27?
- UI Translations in 13 languages
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, and Spanish
- Connection Manager Proxy Support
- Onstat Utility Support
The Connection Manager wizard on OAT's MACH page now allows you to configure the Connection Manager as a proxy server when clients connect to Informix data servers from outside a firewall (new to 11.50.xC6).
Ever want to run onstat commands remotely? Now you can. OAT 2.27 supports running any onstat command you like directly from your web browser!
- Schema Manager Plug-in version 1.2
- Create tables, including external tables
- Load and unload data from external tables (11.50.xC6 only)
- Monitor the status of load and unload tasks (11.50.xC6 only)
- Drop tables
- Truncate tables
- Enterprise Replication Plug-in version 2.4
- Improve the performance of the consistency check and synchronization tasks, using WHERE clauses and parallelism options.
- Change the master replicate server for a replicate.
- Instiate a template on multiple ER servers simultaneously.
- Delete ER objects including servers, replicates, replicate sets, and templates. Also delete information about completed check and synchronization tasks.
The Schema Manager plug-in arrives with its first installation of 'admin' actions.
A demo of the new create table and load from external table functionality is available at www.openadmintool.org/oat_227_demo.swf
More schema management and administration actions to come, so stay tuned!
ER plug-in version 2.4 now contains virtually all administration commands available for IDS Enterprise Replication! Besides rounding out the suite of administration commands supported, the focus on the ER plug-in version 2.4 was usability.
Download OAT Version 2.27 today, for free, at https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?lang=en_US&source=swg-informixfpd.
More information on OpenAdmin Tool for IDS, including demos, can be found at www.openadmintool.org.
To post comments or questions about OAT, use the IIUG OAT forum. Feedback is always welcome!
Erika Von Bargen