One of the great features of the IBM Knowledge Center is that you can create PDF versions of any documentation you want. First you create a collection of topics that you want to be in the PDF.
To create a PDF from the Knowledge Center:
1. Sign in to the Knowledge Center with your IBM ID. The Sign In button is in the upper right corner of the black title bar.
2. In the navigation pane, click the topic that you want to add to a collection. The subtopics are also added to the collection, but you can edit the collection to remove the topics that you don't want.
3. Choose an option from the Add to collection menu, in the upper right above the topic:
4. If you chose a new collection, enter a name. Otherwise, choose an existing collection name.
5. Click My Collections at the bottom of the navigation pane to see your collections.
6. Select the collection in the navigation pane and click Create PDF File. Note: Only the first 1000 topics are included in the PDF.
The PDF is created. You have about an hour to download it before it disappears.