- Scotiabank Speeds Application Testing and Protects Data Privacy with IBM Optim (BFM-2345)
- State Farm Optimizes App Performance with Optim Development Studio, pureQuery (TDM-1718)
- Efficient Test Data Management: An ROI Success Story (Travelport) (TDM-2841)
- Evaluating Java Data Access Technologies at Handelsbanken (TDM-2177)
- A Day in the life of a DBA - how to keep your sanity (Blue Cross Blue Shield) (TDM-1499)
- Accelerating Java Applications (HOL-1276) which talks about using Optim Development Studio, Optim Query Tuner, Optim pureQuery Runtime, and Performance Expert Extended Insight together. This is a great use case that DBAs should be aware of. (It actually reflects pretty closely the Java Acceleration Solution demo.)
- Model-driven data governance using InfoSphere Data Architect and Optim (HOL-1277) includes Optim Test Data Management and Data Privacy Solutions together. If any of you are responsible for data privacy or are looking for ways to help 'bake in' privacy safeguards starting at design time, then this is the lab for you
To help you with planning, here are the key links:
Integrated Data Management roadmap to the conference. (Print it out and take it along with you.)
IOD Conference SmartSite to help you plan your agenda and enroll.
IBM Optim on Twitter (This is already active, but we'll use this to keep you informed of updates at the conference)
IOD 2009 on Twitter (for the bigger picture on conference activities)
Look forward to seeing you.