The GMaps4JSF team is pleased to announce the release of GMaps4JSF 1.1.4.
New Features in 1.1.4:
1. The library is re-written from scratch.
2. The performance is enhanced 10x compared to the 1.1.3 release.
3. Supporting the (Map) component serverside events.
4. The (markerCluster) experimental component.
5. The (direction) component.
6. Fixing the marker eventListener execution for markers inside the <ui:repeat/> tag.
7. The Map (renderOnWindowLoad) attribute is renamed to (partiallyTriggered) attribute.
The Demo (contains examples of all the components):
The GMaps4JSF 1.1.4 release jar:
The GMaps4JSF 1.1.4 release examples war:
The tag library documentation page:
At the end, I would like to thank the man of this release (Jose Noheda) for all the great efforts.
And I would like (if you do not mind) to dedicate all of my effort in this release for all the Egyptian martyrs.
Thanks for all of you!