- Database Essentials
- Application and Database Architecture
- Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring
- Application and Query Optimization
- Stored Procedures, Triggers, Datablades and UDRs
- Development Languages, Tools and Web Programming
- Linux and Open Source
- XML, SOA and Web Services Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Mobile Applications
- Location-Based Services
- Encryption, Auditing and Security Compliance
- Continuous Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Practical Tips and Tricks from a User PerspectiveReal-Life Experiences and Case Studies
2010 IIUG Informix Conference - Call For Presentations
Proposal Submission Deadline: November 1, 2009
The Conference Planning Committee is currently soliciting presentation proposals for the 2010 IIUG Informix Conference, to be held April 25-28 in Overland Park, Kansas USA - http://www.iiug.org/conf. The conference provides a forum for the exchange of information among Informix DBAs and developers and is the premier technical Informix event of the year.
This is your opportunity to share your expertise with a global audience of Informix enthusiasts. If you are selected as a speaker, you will receive a complimentary pass that provides access to all break-out sessions, conference-related events and meals.
The Committee is looking for content that will be of interest to all audience levels. Subjects related to all current Informix and Informix-heritage products, or products that operate in those environments such as other IBM products, third party, Open Source and cross-platform products are welcome.
Topics relevant to today's environment and of interest to conference attendees include, but are not limited to:
To see the presentation guidelines and submit your abstract, visit the Call for Presentations web page - http://www.iiug.org/conf/call_for_presentations
The deadline for submitting your presentation proposal is November 1, 2009. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IIUG Conference Team