By: Jessica Erber-Stark.
Mel Beckman at PowerITPro recently published a very nice overview of IBM PowerLinux systems. Mel states: "IBM’s PowerLinux brings big-iron reliability and scalability to Linux while still providing cost-competitive, Linux-friendly, entry-level server offerings."
Check out the article "PowerLinux Pumps Up Linux Apps" on PowerITPro to get Mel's take on:
- Application portability to PowerLinux systems
- Virtualization performance advantages
- PowerLinux 7R2 system summary
- Big Data Analytics solution, using Hadoop
- Power systems features key to Linux users