By: Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho.
IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux is a set of open source
development tools and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading
edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux. A new
update release is now available, and it includes the following:
For download links, more information and documentation, please refer to our official documentation page.
- Fixed package requirements on Fedora 18.
- An optimized version of gettimeofday provided by the GNU C Library.
- A TCMalloc fix for deadlocks when calling fork().
- OProfile fixes for the following issues:
- operf does not properly sample already-running Java apps.
- 'Permission denied' error on early perf_events kernels when using operf.
- Jit dump when profiling Java applications.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release.