There is now a QEDwiki ACORD demo available on You Tube. IBM has been recently working on projects related to situational applications and application wikis.
An Application Wiki enables non-technical users to rapidly design their own means of interaction with data or business services. QEDwiki is IBM's application wiki framework for collaboration, and situational dynamic content development.
QEDWiki is a platform for collaboration
- Lightweight standards based collaboration environment
- Unstructured to Structured Data Definition
- Enables personal publishing
QEDWiki is a runtime for aggregated services:
- Dynamic platform for integrating “live” data
- Personalization in consumption of external services
- Application Concept (navigation, menus, install, config)
QEDWiki is an IDE for users to build ad-hoc applications:
- Consumes SOA services via Wiki markup
- Flexible visual drag-drop and markup based applicationdevelopment features
- Enable mark-up based client development
The QEDwiki demo video provides a good example of the usefulness of QEDwiki.
Manager, Emerging Technologies Development, IBM Software Group