The IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise 3.0 public beta starts today (release planned for June 2010)
- Supports Flex SDK 4.0 & Flash Builder 4.0
- New: Diagram services for custom display creation as flowcharts, network topologies, process modelers etc. (Spark)
- New: Timeline components (Spark)
- Improved: Gantt charts for planning and scheduling services (MX, FXG custom item renderers)
- Rewrite of the gauges and map components under the Flex 4 Spark architecture (also delivered as Flex 4 MX components)
- Numerous improvements on existing IBM ILOG Elixir components (organization charts, maps, calendar, pivot charts)
- New: screen reader support for most components
- Improved: keyboard navigation support
- Improved: Flash builder integration with new wizards for creating custom gauges and Elixir libraries import in your projects
- Leverages Flash Player 10 for better performances
- Part of IBM Passport Advantage program, means product commitment for minimum 5 years.
- New packaging: Elixir Enterprise extends Elixir with Diagram and Gantt modules.
We will blog over the next days to provide more details on each of the topics.
We look forward to getting feed-back from you all!
The IBM ILOG Elixir team