If you're interested in communities, collaboration, social learning, social business, building your digital reputation ... or if you're just curious to see what social engineers look like .. we'd love to see you. We'll be meeting Monday June 4th from 12:45 to 1:30 in the Dolphin - Oceanic 1.
In the spirit of collaboration without traditional boundaries, I'd like to start our BOF session now - If you are interested in this topic, we'd love to hear your thoughts ... even if you're not going to be in Orlando on June 4th at 12:45PM in the Dolphin - Oceanic 1 - see how I'm trying to collaborate without regard for those traditional boundaries.
Some conversation starters ... Click HERE to join the discussion. If you just want to leave a quick comment, please feel free to add a comment here on this blog.
- Identifying the domain or interest area is a key component of successful communities. What topics are you most interested in seeing us bring people together?
- We think we know what makes a community valuable to you ... but would like to hear from you what you think.
- If you're one of the small percentage of people who actively contribute, let's talk about what motivates you to contribute and share your experiences.
- If you're part of the majority of people who just want to listen .. we'd like to listen and hear about what types of topics would you be interested in "listening to"
- Coming together (even online) is critical to people getting to know each other. Let's discuss the types of events that you would like to see.
- What kinds of things/conversations do you NOT want to see when you come to a community?