is part of Professional services group of IBM/Kenexa, based out of IBM Visakha Hills Lab in Visakhapatnam. He was earlier part of WebSphere development at IBM India Software Labs in Bangalore. Prior to this, he was a consultant at WebSphere BPM Practice. He is a Certified SOA Solution Designer(2007), Certified SOA Associate, co-author of WebSphere InterChange Server Migration Scenarios redbook. He is Member, Board of Studies, Dept of CSE, College of Engineering, Andhra University. He blogs here and tweets, sharing his Social Experience, as the scroll of Life unrolls in the Eternal Enterprise!
Just got an announcement that, the classic P4eb
was recently re-engineered and refreshed with powerful P4eb solution architecture assets. The revised P4eb
is linked from classic page.
Some of the changes are:
- Re-engineering of the P4eb web site to allow for both new and enhanced IT solution designs
- Continued access to the classic P4eb Business & Integration patterns for those not needing the extra capability
- Enhancements to the P4eb web site navigation to enable three major steps
- Step 1 - Scenario decomposition into Subsystems
- Step 2 - Enhancement of Subsystems
- Step 3 - Combination of Subsystems
where each step
- has its own associated pattern hierarchy which is hidden until needed
- has a documented description and a graphic showing the related assets
- has a case study using Team Solution Design work products as a worked example for the three steps - with full case study downloadable from the web site