is part of Professional services group of IBM/Kenexa, based out of IBM Visakha Hills Lab in Visakhapatnam. He was earlier part of WebSphere development at IBM India Software Labs in Bangalore. Prior to this, he was a consultant at WebSphere BPM Practice. He is a Certified SOA Solution Designer(2007), Certified SOA Associate, co-author of WebSphere InterChange Server Migration Scenarios redbook. He is Member, Board of Studies, Dept of CSE, College of Engineering, Andhra University. He blogs here and tweets, sharing his Social Experience, as the scroll of Life unrolls in the Eternal Enterprise!
IBM Social Business Jam
From February 8-11, 2011 IBM will host the Social Business Jam
. Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with leading experts on topics such as:
- Building the Social Business of the Future
- Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- What does Social mean for IT?
- Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
Also few leading non-IBM Social Business experts are jamming, including:
- Charlene Li, Founder of Altimeter Group, Author of “Groundswell”
- Mei Li Tan, CMO, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citigroup
- Steve Wylie, GM of Enterprise 2.0 Conference
- Vittorio Cretella, CIO, Mars Inc.