|developerWorks editors||Topic: Cloud software images|
Environment/software: IBM Smart Business Cloud - Enterprise
Level/type: Overview/information roundup
There are six new and updated images you can use in the IBM Smart Business Cloud – Enterprise. The new images include
- IBM Informix Innovator-C Edition 11.70 32b: Designed for low-cost embedded or workgroup computing, the Innovator-C database is ideal for small-to-midsized business solutions that require a robust database with little or no administration. It allows unlimited data storage, includes replication and some clustering capabilities and autonomic features that eliminate system failures, offers automated backup and restore functions, and provides a customized deployment footprint. Pay-as-you-go licensing.
- IBM Informix Developer Edition 11.70 32b: Ideal for application development and prototyping. Pay-as-you-go licensing.
- IBM Rational Team Concert 3.0: A complete, lean, collaborative life cycle management and development system based on the Jazz platform, Rational Team Concert helps you build better software in teams by providing the tools to enable agile development and formal and hybrid planning and reporting on a common platform. Bring-your-own licensing.
- Aviarc Trial V3.3.1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.0 SP1 (32 bit): A developer/business-office-collaboration software development suite/platform that uses the stages of conceive, construct, deploy, and support to facilitate custom developed web-based applications. Pay-as-you-go licensing.
- Kaavo IMOD Trial-V3.0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.0 (64 bit): Using a top-down application-focused approach to IT infrastructure management in public, private, and hybrid clouds to deploy and manage applications/workloads in the cloud, Kaavo IMOD offers one-click automated deployment, event handling without manual intervention, and best practice deployment templates in a single system definition file. Pay-as-you-go licensing.
The updated images are
- IBM Rational Asset Manager 184.108.40.206: Catalogue, organize, use, reuse, manage, and report on business, technology, and software assets across your enterprise. Bring-your-own licensing.