|Various sites||Topic: Student-oriented cloud computing resources|
Environment/software: All systems/all software
OK, for those of you increasing your knowledge of cloud computing application and services development but who don't attend school all year round, it's almost time to start back for the autumn semester. Here are a few interactive cloud-centric technical "text books" for you to keep handy on your virtual reference shelf.
The IBM Student Portal is your place to collaborate with other students pursuing careers in the IT industry. You can ask questions, make friends, learn about job opportunities, and discover top-notch technical resources. The Portal is very cloud friendly; at this moment, you can
- see how a new cloud center in Poland will provide a common platform for students and professors,
- check out the full version of the Cloud Computing Use Cases White Paper, Version 4 (or just read the synopsis of what's new in v4, what you should want in a cloud provider service level agreement),
- weigh in on whether migrating applications and services to the cloud should be the next addition to the White Paper.
- See what a study group session is like through this playback.
- Learn more about the IBM Certified Solution Advisor certification for Cloud Computing Architecture version 1, including what the key areas of competency the certification will deliver and what you should know before you attempt the certification. You can even take the sample test.