|Clay Loveless, Chief Architect, Mashery||
Topic: Basic access, admin
Code samples for performing basic Amazon infrastructure services actions (on EC2, plus on the other infrastructure services) using PHP 5 include how to make an EC2 connection with SOAP, how to start and set up the server, and how to build a simple video database and video sharing site.
- Understanding access to rapid-scaling systems.
- Original article.
- PHP SOAP Extension tutorial: Describes the new SOAP extension for PHP, intended for PHP developers who want to write their own Web Services servers or use SOAP to access existing ones.
- PHP 101: For the Absolute Beginner: Vikram Vaswani, founder and CEO of Melonfire, writes entertaining tutorials for the new-to-PHP.
- PHP and the Cloud: Vito Chin's article covers how PHP relates to cloud computing, EC2, building a simple picture manager app, and storage.
- Cloud computing with PHP, Part 1: Using Amazon S3 with the Zend Framework: Doug Tidwell explains how to use Zend storage services classes with Amazon's S3.