IBM Oracle Virtual University
rhondaedwards 100000BB0S Visits (692)
Get the education you need at no cost, when and where you need it.
IBM will open the doors to the IBM Oracle Virtual University 2013 on Tuesday, February 26th. This on-demand university - for IBMers and Partners - will offer more than 60 sessions to help you better understand how IBM's technnologies support Oracle applications and the resources available to you to help support your clients.
Join us for opening day - Feb. 26th - which will feature the Business Partner keynote address plus interactive, live access to IBM technology experts from 6AM to 11PM ET. There is no cost to attend and you can attend as many sessions as you wish. In addition, all University sessions will remain available 24x7 for the remainder of the year.
* 2013 Business Partner Opportunity kickoff address
* IBM technology sessions with updates on PureSystems, Power for Oracle, Storage and more
* Presentations by Oracle on its key applications
* Guidance on how to sell IBM SmartCloud as an IBM Business Partner
* Overview of tools and resources to use to navigate the IBM-Oracle Business Partner Landscape
* And much more
Most sessions are under 60 minutes and many are less than 30 minutes, allowing you to quickly get concise, targeted information to keep you up to date on the technologies your customers are asking about. Develop your own education roadmap through the agenda builder and download presentations of interest for future use. There’s a year’s worth of education, free, at your fingertips but you must register in advance in order to attend.