TNPM Wireline Component – Changing Default Time Zone in Prompt Page
YepChoon 270004EB97 Visits (4121)
Time zone option is enabled for Common Pack from 1.3D release onwards. The default time zone in prompt page is based on the time zone configured for “NOC Reporting” group.
TNPM wireline allows more than 1 time zone configure for different NOC reporting group. This post will show how to change the default time zone in prompt page by pointing to different NOC reporting group.
1. Open an existing common pack report in report studio. Select the PromptPage from Page Explorer.
2. Select View >> Visual Aids >> Show Hidden Objects from the menu.
3. Select the defaultgroup text box located below Timezone text box. (Notes: This is a hidden field and only visible after enabled the Show Hidden Objects option in step 2)
4. In the Properties panel, change the Default Selections value to the NOC reporting group that configured with different time zone. By default it is configured as “NOC Reporting”.
5. Save and rerun the report.