The VoICE event presents a unique opportunity to a select group of customers to meet up with the development organization and discuss about the products, their requirements and pain-areas.
The Change and Configuration
sessions would be the one to watch out for with the track kick-off by Rolf
Nelson, Product Manager, IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC). In a separate sessions,
Rolf would also talk about what’s new in RTC 3.0.x.
The other topics presented around RTC would be:
- Using IBM Rational Team Concert with other Software Configuration Management Systems – Presenter would talk about how to use RTC with other Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems IBM / non-IBM, like ClearCase, Synergy, Subversion and Git. This would make a lot of sense for customers who would like to keep their existing investments, but would like to reap the benefit of using RTC for its planning or Change Management capabilities.
- Leveraging Rational Team Concert's build capabilities for Continuous Integration
- Best Practices for Tailoring IBM Rational Team Concert Work Items and Process for Your Environment
- Aligning IT Strategy and Execution with IBM Rational Focal Point and IBM Rational Team Concert
- Bringing Applications Together: Leverage Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) for integrating 3rd party tools with IBM Rational Jazz – The benefits of moving away from point-to-point integration to an integration using RESTful architecture which would even allow 3rd party tools to integrate with Jazz.
In the other topics being presented in
the Change and Configuration Management
track, the folks from IBM Rational ClearCase (CC) and IBM Rational ClearQuest (CQ) would
talk about what’s new with these products. The session on ClearCase / ClearQuest would be conducted by a senior architect from ClearCase lab in the US and senior developers from the India lab. Some of the topics that would be discussed in this forum would be around CC/CQ support for OSLC, Requirement/ Change Request traceability through CQ / DOORS integration, Dashboard support for CQ, Jazz integration with CC Dynamic Views, Providing codevelopment and verification management solutions for electronic and software design through the integration between CC and Cadence Design Systems.
Do not miss it!