This conference is dedicated to helping organizations be more successful by highlighting proven business solutions and technical strategies designed to keep pace with rapidly evolving Web user demand and expectations. In addition, event offerings will share insights and technical guidance to help organizations become social businesses by transforming the way they interact with customers over the web to create and deepen meaningful relationships. #ibmexperience
Once again this year we have a strong agenda with broad range of business and technical program breakout, hands-on lab and interactive discussion sessions. Here is a complete session directory *
Highlights of the upcoming event:
Customer Case Study presentations from:
Bekins, Blue Cross Blue Shield - Florida, Cardinal Health, Fifth Third Bank, Harley-Davidson, Health Care Service Corporation, International Finance Corporation, JP Morgan, Maatco Tools, Saint Gobain, Slumberland, Unitrin/Kemper Insurance, Western Union, Vasaloppet Events and Yum! Brands
Fifteen Hands-on lab Sessions this year!
1. TECH-P21 - IBM Web Content Manager: Lab a la Carte
2. TECH-P25 - Get the most out of your Social Software by Integrating WebSphere Portal with Lotus Quickr and Connections
3. TECH-D03 - Development Frameworks for Portal
4. TECH-B09 - End to End Business Process Support in Portal Server - The Unified Task List Portlet for IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0
5. TECH-D15 - How to Build an Exceptional Web Experience with IBM Forms with Workflow
6. TECH-D16 - Customizing Your Portal Web Experience Using Page Builder
7. TECH-D18 - How to Customize your Security environment with WebSphere Portal
8. TECH-D20 - Advanced Portlet Development
9. TECH-D22 - Developing multi-channel portal applications using IBM RAD Portal Toolkit
10. TECH-D23 - Empowering your Exceptional Web Experience with the IBM Social Business Toolkit
11. TECH-B04 - On Ramp to Installation and Administration of WebSphere Portal 7
12. TECH-B09 - Migrating from WebSphere Portal v6.1 to v7.0
13. TECH-B19 - WebSphere Portal Performance Analysis & Troubleshooting
14. TECH-B22 - Building Dynamic Portal Clusters with Multiple Profiles
15. TECH-D11 - Develop a multi-channel application using WebSphere Portlet Factory
* Event session directory and agenda are subject to change.
NEW for 2011 : Virtual Certification Prep Lab
The conference attendees will have access to a Virtual Prep Lab for the
duration of the conference, which will contain links to exam guides,
preparation resources, select Lotus authorized courses and assessment tests.
Register Now !
Socialize..Collaborate...Learn with Lotus education
Matching: training X